Healthcare organizations are starting to evaluate newer telecom technologies based on session initiation protocol (SIP), as a replacement to the traditional costly PBX and PRI connections. SIP allows Healthcare entities to reduce their telecom expenses by 50% or more and develop innovative communications models.
SIP Trunking has tremendous possibilities for Healthcare from single site hospitals to largely integrated service providers. Healthcare is slowly waking up to the incredible expenses in managing PBX and TDM circuits.
How can healthcare facilities enhance their telecom infrastructure based on SIP? The answer is easy. Healthcare call systems are IP-based with SIP and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) for audio communications throughout the facility. Not only does this system cut costs dramatically but is also much more efficient and productive.
Most healthcare facilities are retiring their onsite PBX and moving to a hosted PBX solution. This cuts the need to manage the system while using up less of the IT staff resources. Having the right infrastructure in place is important, but equally important is the change process and design associated with the new technology. The call system should enhance workflow, not slow it down.
One of the most significant advantages of SIP trunking is its ability to combine data, voice, and video in a single line, eliminating the need for separate physical media for each mode. The result is reduced overall cost and enhanced reliability for multimedia services.
With SIP trunking, subscribers can:
- Reduce costs. Eliminate the need to purchase separate voice and data circuits while leveraging your existing IP PBX investment. Purchase only the trunks you need. We also offer a Hosted PBX solution, saving your organization the costly investment and IT resources to run it.
- Optimize bandwidth. Voice compression and dynamic bandwidth allocation optimize bandwidth usage.
- Use a single, nationwide communications provider. We provide a full range of voice, data, security, and hosted IT services, enabling you to work with a single provider for all of your communications needs.
- Boost productivity and mobility. Hosted Voice features can be added to your SIP Trunking service for enhanced features and functionality such as Auto Attendant and Audio Conferencing.
Additional benefits for multi-site businesses:
- Increase efficiency. Share idle voice trunk capacity between all locations with Enterprise Trunking.
- Free long-distance calling between your business locations. Receive free on-net calling between all locations using Trunking services.
- Streamline vendors and Voice management. Enterprise Trunking simplifies the management of voice services by eliminating the maintenance and support of multiple phone systems and vendors across all of your business locations.
- Business continuity. Initiate disaster recovery capabilities through redundant Enterprise trunks.
DoubleHorn has the prescription for healthcare communication. We are very flexible and can tailor a solution to fit specific needs. We also offer bundled packages including secure data storage, internet connectivity and VoIP (Voice over internet protocol). Contact us today for a free assessment and quote.