- Your Consent
- How do we protect and secure your information?
- What do we use your information for?
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- What information do we collect?
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Terms and Conditions
- Contacting Us
DoubleHorn goes to great lengths to keep your personal information private and safe. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We do NOT sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose personally identifiable information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully cooperate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities.
We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. While we will use every reasonable means to ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that third parties will not intercept such information. We will, however, prosecute any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms of Service.
1601 Rio Grande St #500
Austin, TX 78701