Texas DIR SaaS Contract
The DIR Contract number, DIR-TSO-3635, must be referenced on all purchase orders issued to DoubleHorn in order to show you are utilizing the State contract for purchases. This contract is a DIR Cooperative Contract. For more information, please visit the DIR Website.
Doublehorn offers software products and related services through this contract. Available brands, products, and services include Actifio, Alertlogic, Alfresco, Asigra, Dell Boomi, eGinnovations, and Veeam. Since these products are delivered via a Software as a Service model, there is no need to purchase additional infrastructure to host these products. Duties related to the maintenance, operation, and support of the underlying infrastructure will be covered by DoubleHorn. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract.
Cloud Software As A Service (SaaS)
- Cloud-based office suites, CRM, and other popular SaaS products as well as Technical Support Services
- Enjoy a wide range of SaaS products and only pay a single bill
- Standard support included at no additional charge
Texas DIR Contract Overview (SaaS)
- DIR-TSO-3635 Contract PDF (234.37KB)
- DIR-TSO-3635 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions (per Amendment 1) PDF (761.45KB)
- DIR-TSO-3635 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (942.21KB)
- DIR-TSO-3635 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF (368.06KB)
- DIR-TSO-3635 RFO DIR-TSO-TMP-225 PDF (6.98MB)
- DIR-TSO-3635 Amendment 1 PDF (117.79KB)
Product Warranty and Return Policies
DoubleHorn will adhere to the Vendor’s then-currently published policies concerning product warranties and returns. Product warranty and return policies for Customers will not be more restrictive or more costly than warranty and return policies for other similarly situated customers for like products.
The DIR Contract number, DIR-TSO-3635, must be referenced on all purchase orders issued to DoubleHorn in order to show you are utilizing the State contract for purchases. This contract is a DIR Cooperative Contract. For more information, please visit the DIR website. *