Texas DIR Cloud Services Contract
The DIR Contract number, DIR-TSO-4053, must be referenced on all purchase orders issued to DoubleHorn in order to show you are utilizing the State contract for purchases. This contract is a DIR Cooperative Contract. For more information, please visit the DIR website. *
We offer cloud broker services through this contract including Amazon Web Services, Google, IBM Cloud, Rackspace, Navisite, Microsoft Azure, and Terremark/Verizon. Customers can purchase directly through this DIR contract. Contracts may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state. Resellers are not available for this contract.
Cloud Broker Services
- Managed, Private and Public Cloud Services as well as Technical Support Services.
- Access to the Public and Private Cloud Providers at a 6 percent discount off MSRP.
Texas DIR Contract Overview (CSB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 Contract PDF (133.44KB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 Appendix A Standard Terms and Conditions PDF (373.19KB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 Appendix B HUB Subcontracting Plan PDF (916.99KB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 Appendix C Pricing Index PDF (69.47KB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 Appendix D Sample Statement of Work PDF (249.71KB)
- DIR-TSO-4053 RFO DIR-TSO-TMP-266 PDF (2.32MB)
Please refer to DIR Pricing Appendix for discounted pricing. Prices from vendors reflect list price before discount is applied.
Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) Accessibility
Information regarding Electronic and Information Resources (EIR) accessibility of this vendor’s offerings is included in the contract. Agencies purchasing products or services are responsible for complying with Texas EIR Accessibility statute and rules, as defined in TGC 2054 Subchapter M, 1TAC 206, and 1 TAC 213. For additional information, visit the Vendor Website or contact the vendor directly.
This contract is administered by the Texas Department of Information Resources Cooperative Contract program. It is available for any government entity in Texas and across the US (via an interlocal agreement). Please visit the DIR page or contact us for more details.