Panasonic IP Phone
The Panasonic TGP 550 is on the cutting edge of business voice communication technology. This device is extremely flexible and very beneficial to any and every business. The TGP550 comes with a desktop base phone as well as a cordless handset allowing employees to work while attending to other tasks inside the office, away from the desk, but still able to remain in communication. Warehouse/distribution outlets, retailers, and restaurants find the Panasonic TGP550 very beneficial, particularly due to the cordless handset and the mobility and freedom it gives to workers.
The Panasonic 550 delivers reliability and clarity via DoubleHorn’s Hosted PBX system. Easily add lines and handsets by plugging into an outlet and internet connection.
Here is a list of Panasonic TGP 550 Features:
- Supports up to 8 phone numbers
- Large backlit LCD screen on handset and base unit
- Supports 3 simultaneous calls
- Expandable up to 6 DECT 6.0 cordless handsets
- Up to 8 SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) registrations
- 10-day standby and 5 hour talk time
- programmable ring groups
- 100 phone book memory/10 last dialed
- HD Voice for call clarity
DoubleHorn offers the Panasonic TGP 550 IP phone included with our voice services bundle, eliminating upfront capital investment.