DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Broker and technology solutions company. In business since 2005, DoubleHorn has been helping their customers deploy and run cloud applications with confidence, from consultations to advisory and managed services.
We are growing exponentially and looking to add a Marketing Specialist to our Marketing team. You’ll have the opportunity to help us expand our success in working with social media marketing tools for metrics and social posting as well as marketing automation. You will play a fundamental role in growing top of the funnel leads and prospects as well as help drive prospects to our websites. The Marketing Specialist for DoubleHorn will be responsible for going our social media audience and brand recognition for DoubleHorn and Liftr for 2018!
Our Core Values
DoubleHorn’s success directly ties back to our core values and to our employees. Our values drive our business and are deeply rooted in everything we do and are the fabric of how we work together with our clients and our agents. We help lead our clients through accelerated changes, helping them to utilize the power of technology and have a clear picture of their portfolio to deliver successful outcomes for their business.
- Managing and analytics reporting on Social Media for DoubleHorn, Liftr News, and CEO (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube)
- Creating social content in alignment with product launches and activities like webinars and whitepapers
- Build influencer relationships on social
- Manage #WebinarWednesday creation and editing of recordings through iMovie
- Managing PR and Communications efforts for the company including Press Releases through the platform, Cision.
- Act as backup for marketing automation, especially e-mail campaigns.
- 2-3 years managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube)
- Social media management platforms like Hootsuite
- Experience with paid social ads and buyer persona targeting
- Communications management, including Press Releases and e-mail campaigns (segmentation, A/B Testing, copywriting)
Other Additional Experience (Optional):
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Business
- Experience with Cision, SEM Rush, or Pardot
- B2B Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of Cloud and the Cloud Services Brokerage industry landscape
- Strong business acumen to help with writing e-books on business with CEO
- Junior Associate
- Information Technology and Services (Marketing)