Product Marketing Specialist Job Description
Do you have a knack for crafting attention grabbing, response-inducing messages, and positioning them in front of the right audience at the right time? Are you charged up when your marketing campaigns exceed revenue goals?
If so, DoubleHorn has a career opportunity for a Marketing Specialist to run digital demand generation programs for our data analytics offering (Liftr) and our cloud brokerage business serving public sector and commercial customers.
You will plan, execute, analyze, optimize and take complete ownership of our digital marketing programs. Using email marketing, website offers and paid advertising, you’ll be accountable for driving traffic, leads, opt-ins and supporting the company’s revenue goals.
- Craft compelling direct-response email, landing page and offer copy.
- Design conversion-focused email templates, digital calls-to-action, ads and landing pages.
- Build targeted email campaigns/messaging based on customer personas.
- Run scaled opt-in campaigns and construct automated email sequences that convert free subscribers into customers.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Proactively communicate key metrics and campaign insights to internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Execution of successful marketing campaigns that yield qualified leads
- Support the company’s revenue goals thru lead conversion to opportunity
- Massively grow our reach and audience
- 3 to 5 years of digital marketing experience in enterprise software or technology industry
- Quick and proactive learner who develops new marketing skills regularly and can easily deal with ambiguity
- Experience in email marketing, including messaging, A/B testing, marketing automation and metrics.
- Capable direct-response copywriting and conversion optimization skills.
- Solid analytical capability with emphasis on measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns soup to nuts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related area preferred.
- Proficient with Google Analytics/Adwords, WordPress, and HTML / email design.
- Proficient with marketing automation tools – Hubspot and/or Pardot
Headquartered in Austin, TX, DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Broker and Data Analytics Company. Born from an eagerness to stay ahead of the technology curve, our clients have trusted us to navigate their critical technology decisions since 2005.
DoubleHorn partners with the top public cloud providers globally: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, IBM and Rackspace. Our newest line of business, built from the ground up, is Data Analytics branded as Liftr Cloud Insights.