We are looking for a marketing intern who is interested in gaining hands-on experience at DoubleHorn, an Austin based Cloud Brokerage operating in the technology and financial space. This internship works directly with our Marketing and Sales teams and will gain hands-on experience in the field of Digital, B2B marketing.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative, and committed to developing expertise in the fields of Marketing and Advertising. This person should keep up with the tech industry and where it is heading. This unpaid internship will start immediately upon candidate’s availability and can continue through the summer.
A few things you’ll learn and work on:
- Assist our marketing team with activities such as Facebook advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Google Adwords, and Content Marketing
- Assist Sales team with basic Salesforce and Lead Generation tasks to meet Sales Goals
- Content creation for Social Media posts, Article and Whitepaper introductions and more focused on the Fin/Tech market
- Work closely with the Marketing team to identify and assist in executing effective communication tactics while adhering to deadlines
- Assisting with media production of videos, interviews and news articles
- Assist with events
- General office work
- Currently in an undergraduate or graduate program with an emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Ability to learn quickly and work well independently, on teams, and under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft and Internet applications
- A proactive and intuitive nature
- Ability to multi-task and be well organized
- This internship will be 10-20 hrs per week. The schedule can be flexible but must be set at the beginning of the internship.
- Submit resume and include a cover letter that tells us about yourself and why this internship caught your eye.
- Position: Part-time, Unpaid. School credit available
- Email resumes to email@example.com
- Laptop provided if needed