5th Annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 Report Identifies
World’s Top Cloud Computing Companies in the IT Channel
August 27, 2015: DoubleHorn ranks among the world’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), according to Penton’s fifth-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report. The Top 100 CSPs generated more than $30 billion in combined cloud services revenues in 2014, up nearly 29 percent over what they reported the previous year. The full report is available now by visiting http://www.talkincloud.com/tc100.
In addition to honoring DoubleHorn, this year’s Talkin’ Cloud 100 report profiles:
- Cloud Services Providers: CSPs offer SaaS (software as a service), infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and/or PaaS (platform as a service) to partners/customers.
- Cloud Services Brokerages: CSBs, or cloud brokers, recommend and resell multiple cloud services to customers, and often integrate those services.
- Cloud Services Aggregators: CSAs, or cloud aggregators, typically offer a portal that allows VARs and MSPs to source multiple third-party cloud services for customers.
- MSPs (Managed Service Providers) with cloud services expertise: MSPs proactively monitor and manage customers’ on-premises and cloud-based systems.
- VARs (value-added resellers) with cloud services expertise: VARs offer a range of IT consulting, deployment, integration and management services to customers.
“This recognition is an important step in our growth, as a Cloud Services Broker for Public and Private sectors, we are constantly refining our solutions and strategic partnerships,” said Tab Schadt, CEO, DoubleHorn. “We would like to thank Penton and Talkin’ Cloud for the recognition.”
The Talkin’ Cloud 100 list is based on data from Talkin’ Cloud’s online survey, conducted January through May 2015. The Talkin’ Cloud 100 list recognizes top cloud service providers based on such metrics as annual cloud services revenue growth (both in actual dollars and in percentage growth rates), and input from Penton Technology’s Channel editors.
“On behalf of Penton and Talkin’ Cloud, I would like to congratulate DoubleHorn for its recognition as a Talkin’ Cloud 100 honoree,” said Nicole Henderson, Editor in Chief, Talkin’ Cloud. “The industry is changing at a rapid pace and the Talkin’ Cloud 100 companies consistently demonstrate an agility and flexibility that sets them apart. They do so with innovation, via strategic partnerships, and through their commitment to providing superior customer experiences.”
Talkin’ Cloud, produced by Penton, is the go-to resource for CSPs, VARs and MSPs profiting from cloud computing. Talkin’ Cloud features news, research, Channel Expert Hour Webcasts, FastChat videos and more. It is the first online media destination for channel partners working in the cloud.