DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Broker and technology solutions company. In business since 2005, DoubleHorn has been helping their customers deploy and run cloud applications with confidence, from consultations to advisory and managed services.
Our team is staffed with cloud veterans who value customized solutions for each customer to optimize usage and pricing. We are growing exponentially and looking to add a Cloud Engineer to our team.
Our Core Values
DoubleHorn’s success directly ties back to our core values and to our employees. Our values drive our business and are deeply rooted in everything we do and are the fabric of how we work together with our clients and our agents. We help lead our clients through accelerated changes, helping them to utilize the power of technology and have a clear picture of their portfolio to deliver successful outcomes for their business.
- Architecting cloud solutions for our clients
- Making recommendations and explain trade-offs
- Showing customers how they can understand, predict, and manage cloud expenses
- Assessing a customer’s environment for security and operational concerns
- Deploying new applications using automated provisioning
- Utilizing automated monitoring
- Continuously work to improve our team’s best practices and efficiencies
Required To Have Experience With:
- Windows server environment management (IIS, AD)
- AWS provisioning and operations
- Identity and Access Management
- One of more of the big cloud providers
Other Additional Experience Preferred:
- Colo deployments
- Cloud migrations
- Backups as a service
- Cisco firewalls and switches
- Salt or Chef
- VDI and Application Streaming
- APM tools
DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Solutions Broker and services provider founded in 2005 in Austin. We also recently launched Liftr Cloud Insights which is a big-data backed cloud news outlet. We shoot videos every week and update our Index daily!
We offer a competitive benefits package including company-paid medical, three weeks paid vacation time, weekly in-office chair massages and a really fun team! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Information Technology and Services