DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Services Broker and technology solutions company. In business since 2005, DoubleHorn has been helping their customers deploy and run cloud applications with confidence, from consultations to advisory and managed services.
We are currently looking for a strategic Business Development Representative to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to help us expand our success in working with large enterprises and speaking to c-level executives. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue. The Business Development Rep for DoubleHorn will be responsible for new business revenue generation, margin and sales growth for 2018!
Our Core Values
DoubleHorn’s success directly ties back to our core values and to our employees. Our values drive our business and are deeply rooted in everything we do and are the fabric of how we work together with our clients and our agents. We help lead our clients through accelerated changes, helping them to utilize the power of technology and have a clear picture of their portfolio to deliver successful outcomes for their business.
- Generating qualified leads in order to build up our sales departments’ pipeline.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest while ensuring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Routing qualified leads to the appropriate sales executive via appointment for further development and closure.
- Working closely with sales executives around messages that resonate with our market and articulate needs for collateral that can accelerate opportunities.
- Partnering with the marketing team to optimize targets strategies and messaging.
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge and awareness of our current partners and solutions.
Required To Have Experience With:
- The ability to manage and track progress and activity in Salesforce.com
- At least 2-4 years of inside Business Development Representative experience prospecting directly into enterprise companies.
- The ability to create, prioritize, and organize a sales pipeline in a CRM.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Ability to build professional rapport by telephone with prospects at Executive, or C level.
- Strong listening skills and ability to tailor messaging according to an audience.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Google products, including Word, Excel, Sheets, and Docs.
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day and developing/executing thoughtful ongoing contact strategies.
Other Additional Experience (Optional):
- Bachelors degree
- Cloud knowledge
- Pardot or Marketing Automation tools knowledge
- Junior Associate
- Information Technology and Services