DoubleHorn Cloud Solutions is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join our growing team. The primary objective of the Account Executive is to grow our cloud brokerage business focused on corporate sales with some public sector. We’re looking for a driven professional who will become a trusted advisor to customers on public clouds, know their territory, as well as the buyer’s journey.
- Exceed sales quote for assigned territory by establishing an account strategy that drives new revenue
- Leverage a consultative sales approach to identify prospect needs and clearly communicate the value of public cloud infrastructure
- Work with our business development team to define and support prospecting efforts within assigned territory
- Overcome customers’ technical and business objections as necessary
- Coordinate online or onsite product demos with pre-sales consultants to qualified prospects
- Manage new opportunities, critical customer data in Salesforce
- Prepare formal proposal and price quotes, coordinate with management on contract negotiations and gather necessary information and paperwork to process orders
- Identify and relay to the business: client needs, industry trends, market perception, competitive intelligence, etc.
- 5+ years of sales experience, with strong preference for those experienced with selling enterprise SaaS
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships (we’ll look for a proven track record)
- Ability to manage a healthy and accurate pipeline
- Understanding of financial terms, business processes and value selling
- Experience with negotiation and customer-facing presentations
- Proficiency with MS Office and CRM (e.g., Salesforce)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
DoubleHorn is a leading Cloud Solutions Broker and services provider founded in 2005 in Austin. We also recently launched Liftr Cloud Insights which is a big-data backed cloud news outlet. We shoot videos every week and update our Index daily!
We offer a competitive benefits package including company-paid medical, three weeks paid vacation time, weekly in-office chair massages and a really fun team! We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Information Technology and Services